top of page
A young family with two children purchased a 1940s ranch requiring considerable work to make it livable and reflect their contemporary design taste.
The major elements of the exterior design include:
1. A simple, clean and fresh siding treatment using board and panel formats.
2. New retaining walls to create a safe and inviting car court.
3. Reconfigured front porches with an open railing.
4. Entry addition with natural clerestory lighting.
Key features of the interior changes include:
1. Relocation the kitchen to serve as the hub of the house.
2. Moved the dining room off the deck for entertaining.
3. Opening the living room to the backyard with large windows.
bottom of page